United Youth Outreach exists as a facilitating hub. We empower leaders to realize their life’s unique calling to evangelize, disciple, and release a new generation of youth to do the work of the Kingdom of God.
United Youth Outreach fulfills its mission through:
- working with churches, missions, organizations and youth outreaches
- training and placement of leaders
- initiating new youth programs and churches
- promoting social justice
- promoting emerging communicators, artists and athletes
- resourcing schools
- discipling students
- evangelistic outreach
1. We believe in and value evangelism to the extent that we focus on making this a regular activity and outcome of United Youth Outreach programs and events.
2. We believe in and value the person, presence and power of Holy Spirit and teach and pursue relationship, wisdom, direction, help and empowerment from Holy Spirit.
3. We value youth and young adults and have made it our purpose and aim to focus our ministry on this demographic.
4. We value food, fun and fellowship as tools and activities that bring out expressions of the personality of Christ in His body.
5. We value discipleship as an imperative that the Lord has called us all to strive for in our lives and to teach to those who are in pursuit of the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in and value the necessity of healthy leadership and the need for Spirit-filled leaders to carry out the work of equipping the body of Christ.
7. We value accountability as an important aspect of us acknowledging Christ’s work and authority in the greater body of Christ and as a response to His authority present in each realm.
8. We value the body of Christ as expressed through the greater Church and the ministerial leadership that expresses Christ’s work on earth.
9. We believe in and value the recognition, development, endorsement and releasing of leaders in Christ-centered creative and entrepreneurial endeavors.
10. We believe in and value the initiation of spiritual community that results from the fruit of our ministries.