Volunteers are the backbone of United Youth Outreach. We literally could not do what we do without the thousands of hours that people like you have put into our organization. In turn, we love investing in our volunteers.
We realize that in today’s day and age, your time is extremely valuable, and we never want to take advantage of that. So why would you volunteer for United?
- You’ll gain great experience in front of and behind the scenes ministry
- You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of any number of our frontline ministries if they require help
- You’ll connect with our admin staff who love ministering and encouraging others, whether through prayer or having a coffee and chat.
- It’s a way to get your feet wet if you’re considering ministry as a full-time profession.
- It’s also a great way to be connected to ministry without leaving your current job.
- It’s a way to get plugged into a community who is earnest in their pursuit of Christ and values fellowship.
- It serves as a way to build up your volunteer experience for your resume for prospective jobs and education.
- We let you drink all the coffee you want.
As we work with a vulnerable population, all United Youth Outreach volunteers must be screened before acquiring a volunteer position with the organization. What this requires of you:
- A formal interview
- A Police Record Check with vulnerable sector check
- Provision of references (personal or professional)
- An up-to-date resume
- Application form
If you have gifts and talents that you believe could contribute to the work of United Youth Outreach but don’t see them listed, please feel free to contact us to let us know. Please email email@example.com with the subject line ‘Volunteer’.
We are looking to add incredible individuals to our roster of receptionists!
A receptionist’s role is to provide response, support, stability, mobilization and structure in the area of reception, secretarial work and communication for United Youth Outreach. If you have a knack for administration, visiting with people, and have a friendly demeanor, we’d love to hear from you!
Building Maintenance Worker
Are you a handyman who has a self-starting initiative and a servant heart? We occasionally have projects around the facility that, quite frankly, we do not have the skill set to fix. We’d appreciate your help and charm around the office once or twice a month.