Volunteers are the backbone of United Youth Outreach. We literally could not do what we do without the thousands of hours that people like you have put into our organization. In turn, we love investing in our volunteers.
We realize that in today’s day and age, your time is extremely valuable, and we never want to take advantage of that. So why would you volunteer for United?
- You’ll gain great experience in front of and behind the scenes ministry
- You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of any number of our frontline ministries if they require help
- You’ll connect with our admin staff who love ministering and encouraging others, whether through prayer or having a coffee and chat.
- It’s a way to get your feet wet if you’re considering ministry as a full-time profession.
- It’s also a great way to be connected to ministry without leaving your current job.
- It’s a way to get plugged into a community who is earnest in their pursuit of Christ and values fellowship.
- It serves as a way to build up your volunteer experience for your resume for prospective jobs and education.
- We let you drink all the coffee you want.
As we work with a vulnerable population, all United Youth Outreach volunteers must be screened before acquiring a volunteer position with the organization.
What this requires of you:
- A formal interview
- A Police Record Check with vulnerable sector check
- Provision of references (personal or professional)
- An up-to-date resume
- Application form