Executive Director Position
For the past 75+ years, United Youth Outreach (UYO) has worked with students from across the country and around the world to see them come to know Christ as their Savior, grow as disciples, and be released as missionally motivated followers of Jesus to share that same hope with their peers. “At UYO we value the gospel of Jesus Christ, using contemporary tools to share that gospel, releasing young missional leaders to be on the front lines of communicating it and the walk of faith and obedience of the disciple which aligns us with His will.”
The guiding philosophy of United is ‘discipleship through evangelism.’ We believe that as you lead young people to share their faith, you will create well rounded and viable disciples of Jesus Christ.
United Youth Outreach is inviting applicants for the position of Executive Director. The primary responsibility of the Executive Director will be to guide the organization into the next stage of growth and influence across Canada. As a Christian youth ministry, we believe that the Father has called UYO to partner with the Body of Christ to share the gospel with every teenager in Canada.
The Executive Director of United Youth Outreach will:
- Be a strong, experienced leader with a proven history of leading organizations to effectively fulfill their mandate
- Have a visionary mindset that can chart new paths with great wisdom guided by scriptural principles
- Lead the overall team in fundraising for the annual budget and ministry initiatives
- Provide energetic leadership in an empowering atmosphere, to develop young, missional leaders, moving them toward the fulfillment of the call of God on their own lives
- Have competent administrative abilities
- Think strategically
- Have optimum public speaking skills
- Require the necessary leadership skills to lead a multi-staff/volunteer team
The successful candidate will report directly to the Board of Directors and oversee the United Youth Outreach Ministry Leadership Team with an annual budget in excess of $1,000,000.
At United Youth Outreach, we believe there are very few places a person can spend their life with greater return, than working with students. If you are looking for such an opportunity, please send expressions of interest prior to April 30, 2022, with resume or professional profile to:
Chairman of Board of Directors, United Youth Outreach, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for the ED application is April 30th, 2022
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
For updates on new blog posts, ministries,
and our quarterly newsletter, UP!