Volunteers are the backbone of United Youth Outreach. We literally could not do what we do without the thousands of hours that people like you have put into our organization. In turn, we love investing into our volunteers.
Practicums & Internships
Are you in school, are you taking a year off, or do you need to fulfill credits for Bible college, seminary or an undergrad program? United and its ministries would love to mentor you in a practicum/internship opportunity. We get that you don’t want a boring experience, nor that you want to be feeling like you’re in over your head. We will work with you to develop a fulfilling season of ministry.
If you have a passion for youth, a heart for ministry, and desire to see the world changed, consider working for us. We’ll give you opportunities to use your gifts and talents, all for making a difference in today’s culture.
Get Your Ministry Involved!
United is the organization it is because of our ministries. We understand for those starting out, it’s easy to get bogged down with the unknowns, especially if you’re just not sure how to get things rolling. Let us help you! Fill out the contact form below, tell us a bit about your ministry, and we’ll let you know if this is a dream that we can help make into a reality!
Tell Us About Your Ministry
At United Youth Outreach, we believe in the power of prayer. In fact, without the prayer support of hundreds of people over the years, we know we wouldn’t exist today. We are constantly looking for people who will partner with us in prayer and we have made it simple to join. Here’s how it works.
- Signup to be a Prayer Partner with United
- After you have signed up, we will send you an email twice a month
- Each email will focus on a specific ministry of United Youth Outreach
- This email will give a quick synopsis of what the ministry does, a great story of something that has happened through the ministry, and a couple of prayer requests
- We will never ask for money through this email
- You are free to unsubscribe at anytime
Please consider joining us in asking the Father to move on the lives of the students of our nation.